Welcome to Heath Lane Surgery
When Booking Appointments with a Doctor, please help us by entering a reason for your appointment.
This will help us make sure you are seen by the right person for your appointment.
Warning to all Patients visiting the Surgery today
We are open as normal, however please be careful when making your way to the surgery.
We advise our patients not to drive in these conditions and that our car park is very icy with a hill and a tight corner.
For the Patient Participation Group (PPG) page
Please click on the "Have your say" speech bubbles at the top right
Book your appointment now
Have you changed your contact details recently?
Keeping us up to date with your contact details helps us to help you.
Click HERE or give us a call on 01455 844431 to update us on any changes
to your name, address, telephone number or even your email address.
Welcome to our website. We hope to use this site as a way of presenting all our patients with an up-to-date resource for all information relating to our practice, the staff and the services we provide. We aim to keep it current with any news and developments. We also hope you will use this website as a useful source for other health- related information.
Our easy to use format has the added benefit of several online functions, shown at the bottom of this page.
If you are new to the area, have a look at our opening times; the practice does not cover all of the Hinckley area therefore please use the link, Hinckley roads in our catchment area to check. Please download a registration form and come and see us.
Summary Care Record (SCR) is data shared with health and care professionals, consenting to Enhanced Summary Care Record (eSCR) can help staff involved in your care make better, safer and quicker decisions because additional information is shared. You can consent to sharing an Enhanced Summary Cared Record by speaking to Reception or a Clinican.
What is Additional Information?
Additional information is a summary of the information recorded by your GP practice about you and will include the following (when this is present in your GP health record):
- Your long term health conditions such as asthma, diabetes, heart problems or rare medical conditions.
- Your relevant medical history – clinical procedures that you have had, why you need a particular medicine, the care you are currently receiving and clinical advice to support your future care.
- Your health care preferences – you may have your own care preferences which will make caring for you more in line with your needs, such as special dietary requirements.
- Your personal preferences – you may have personal preferences, such as religious beliefs or legal decisions that you would like to be known.
- Immunisations – details of previous vaccinations, such as tetanus and routine childhood jabs.
- Specific sensitive information such as any fertility treatments, sexually transmitted infections, pregnancy terminations or gender reassignment will not be included, unless you specifically ask for any of these items to be included.
How will Additional Information help me?
Essential details about your healthcare can be very difficult to remember, particularly when you are unwell. Having additional information in your SCR means that when you need healthcare, you will be helped to recall this vital information.
There are already clear benefits for your care from having medication, allergy and adverse reaction information available through your SCR. If you choose to add additional information, this can further increase the quality of your care. Additional information can also empower you if you need some help to communicate your complex care needs.
Your Health in Safe Hands
The team are here to provide all patients with a professional and caring healthcare experience in friendly and professional surroundings. With discretion and confidentiality guaranteed your welfare is safe, secure and in good hands.
Please view our Mission Statement.
Please view our Patients' Charter.
Please have a look around our website, we would welcome your feedback. We can use your thoughts to improve our online service and further develop the website to make it more useful for our patients.
Further information has been produced by our patient participation group in our patient information leaflet.
Please download Practice Leaflet
(Site updated 12/12/2017)